Why NONSTICK cookwares are necessary in today’s kitchen?
With a continued focus on healthy diet, people are reducing the amount of fat they cook with. However, it’s not all types of cookwares that would perform well with little oil. Any solution? The answer is nonstick cookwares. As nonstick coating material keeps updating, today’s nonstick pans and pots can offer the benefits of traditional ones, moreover extra bonus of easy cleanup, and fine cooking performance with limited grease. To stay healthy, we have to have a set of good nonstick cookware.
What make our Red Granite KOCH SYSTEME CS nonstick cookware set?
RESBONSIVENESS: react instantly to what the heat source directs - heat up and cool down.
EVEN HEAT DIFFUSION: gives cooks more control during cooking.
SAFTY: prevent accidents by sturdy handle and shatterproof lid.
COMFORT: cool-touch handle and lightweight body for comfortable cooking.
TRUE NONSTICK: easy cleanup and smooth food release as little fat sticks to the sides
KOCH SYSTEME CS Premium Sesame Granite 3qt Saucepan + 1.5qt Saucepan Set
Noble. Multi-Purpose. Durable.
KOCH SYSTEME CS premium sesame granite nonstick cookware is delicately made, taking both beauty and practise into consideration. Easy to clean and stock, good for everyday cooking and fit for kitchen of every size.
- True non-stick coating delivers durable good performance
- Tempered glass lid with vent prevents overheat and provides a transparent view in the cooking
- Beautiful alloy bottom construction conducts heat evenly
- Applicable to electric, ceramic and all other types of stoves (Except Induction)
- Ergonomic handle stays cool while cooking, very comfy to hold
- In 1829, Carl Schmidt Sohn was born as a blacksmith in the "City of Blades" - Solingen, Germany. By the turn of 20th century, our cutlery began to export to all over Europe.
- In the 1990s, we developed further product ranges including pressure cooker and pans. It was then that the CS-KOCHSYSTEME was up and running, to expand even further with kitchenware focused on versatility and affordablity.
- Today, our products are recognized worldwide due to the award-winning designs and innovative concepts.
4.4" Deep Body
The 4.4-inch pot body can hold more ingredients. Large capacity makes it more convenient to stir sauces and stews.
The transparent tempered glass cover makes your cooking process clear. The degree of cooking of the sauce is just right. Even cooking pasta is not easy to stick.
Thermal Cycling Technology
Thermal cycling technology can quickly and evenly diffuse heat, and preserve heat and moisture under a sealed cycle design. Thermal circulation technology can maintain the even distribution of heat at the bottom and side walls of the cookware, thereby eliminating hot spots.
Comfortable Non-Slip Handle
The firm, lightweight and cool handle makes the whole cooking process easier and more enjoyable. Don't worry about tipping over or getting burned when picking up and putting down. Young women can easily pick up saucepan filled with sauce.
Safe and healthy, 100% free of PFOA, PTFA, lead, and cadmium. Reducing cooking oil consumption, ensuring the nutrients of the food, and reducing the intake of fat.
Only need detergent and a soft cloth to Clean easily. A great choice for a relaxing and delicious family meal.
Suit for Gas stove, Halogen stove, Ceramic stove, etc. Induction and dishwasher not recommended. (Handly wash is recommended)
|Brand||KOCH SYSTEME CS||Finish Type||Non Stick
||Item Weight||3.81 Pounds
|Color||Black||Capacity||1.5 Quarts, 3 Quarts
|Is Oven Safe||Yes||Product Dimensions||16.54 x 11.81 x 4.92 Inches